Yokohama Visitors Guide
Yokohama’s official tourist guide, “Yokohama Visitors Guide”. Nice and handy city guide in your pocket!
As part of efforts to warmly welcome visitors to Yokohama, we have been publishing the “Yokohama Visitors Guide,” official tourist guide to Yokohama. These are distributed for free at Tourist Information Centers, hotels, sightseeing facilities in Yokohama and other locations.
Yokohama Walking & Jogging Map
A handy-sized, detailed walking and jogging map in English!
・Interest-specific model walking courses
・Recommended jogging routes of various distances
・Suggestions for cafes and dining options
・Download it here or pick up a copy at the Tourist Information Centers at Yokohama, Shin-Yokohama, or Sakuragicho Station.
Yokohama Barrier-Free Access Map
Discover the recommended routes for getting around Yokohama with disability.
Find information on where to find elevators, slopes, wheelchair accessible toilets, and useful hints to comfortably enjoy sightseeing in Yokohama.
Yokohama Bay Area Map
- Downtown of Yokohama Bay Area (JR Sakuragicho Sta. to Motomachi-chukagai Sta.)
- Historical Couse (Nihon-odori Sta. to Yokohama Sta.)
- Shopping & Museums in Minato Mirai (JR Sakugagicho to Minatomirai Sta.)
Shin-Yokohama Area Map
- 1 Day Trip to Chinatown from Shin-Yokohama
- Getting to The International Stadium Yokohama(Nissan Stadium)