Kegiatan dan Atraksi, Seni dan Museum
This corporate museum opened in January 2020 on the first floor of the new Keikyu Group Headquarters, to which Keihin Electric Express Railway Co., Ltd. relocated in 2019.
It was created as part of Keikyu's 120th anniversary project with the concept of "seeing, touching and enjoying the 'authentic'". In addition to displaying historical vehicles that have been in operation since the early Showa era and repaired over the course of about two years, visitors can enjoy several exhibits such as a railway diorama that faithfully reproduces the Keikyu line, a model railway driving simulator, and a manufacturing work experience.
◆ Exhibition contents
- Keikyu history (preservation exhibit of Keikyu vehicle "Deha 230-236" which has been active since the early Showa period / introduction to Keikyu history)
- Keikyu line diorama (display of a huge diorama with a length of about 12 meters/ charge required for operating model trains)
- Railway simulation (live-action video driving simulator in the actual cabin of the new 1000 series vehicles [charge required])
- Bus network (reproduction of bus driver's cabin and video presentation)
- My vehicle factory (workshop where you can do manufacturing work experience [charge required])
- Kei-cube (outdoor exhibition of cube-shaped chairs resembling the Keikyu trains)
1-2-8, Takashima, Nishi-ku, Yokohama,220-0011
Stasiun Kereta Api Terdekat