Access to Yokohama
Access to Yokohama from the Airport
Click this image to enlarge.
Yokohama is highly accessible to overseas visitors, being located a mere 30 minutes by train or bus from Haneda Airport, and 90 minutes by train from Narita Airport. The airports provide a wide variety of services, including wheelchair rentals and assistance, offering peace of mind to all users. Some of the services may also be booked in advance to ensure smooth transfers.
Furthermore, Yokohama can be accessed from both airports by taxi, Airport Limousine Bus or train. Please visit the airport information counter for more details on the services available.
Visit the websites below for information on services, the locations of information counters, etc., at each airport.
Yokohama Access Video & Model Route
Ⅰ Let’s go to Yokohama by bus! [Total time 8:58]
- 00:27 Haneda Airport Arrival Lobby, Keikyu-bus
- 01:23 From YCAT to JR Yokohama Sta. ticket gate
- 03:46 Introducing the model route（Starting from Tourist Information）
- 04:16 YOKOHAMA AIR CABIN
- 06:13 The view from Shinko Circle Walk（The Red Brick Warehouse & Bay Bridge）
- 07:27 Yokohama Hammerhead
- 07:37 InterContinental Yokohama Grand
Ⅱ Let’s go to Yokohama by train! [Total time 8:15]
- 00:27 Haneda Airport Arrival Lobby, The Keikyu line
- 02:20 Arrival at Keikyu Line Yokohama Station
- 03:04 Introducing the model route（Starting from Tourist Information）
- 03:34 YOKOHAMA AIR CABIN
- 05:30 The view from Shinko Circle Walk（The Red Brick Warehouse & Bay Bridge）
- 06:44 Yokohama Hammerhead
- 06:54 InterContinental Yokohama Grand
Transport within Yokohama City
Taxis and public transport services are available within Yokohama City. The city also offers support to ensure everyone’s peace of mind during transportation. People are also advised to check out ACCESSIBLE JAPAN and other media where more information is available on how to use the public transport system.
Universal-design taxis are available within the city. Advance reservations are recommended. Send inquiries below for more details:
Public Transport Systems
Convenient public transport systems, including buses and trains, are available within Yokohama City. Most buses in the city are non-step buses, offering easy boarding and disembarking for all passengers, including wheelchair users. People may also ask staff for assistance at train stations.