#Kanpai Exhibition 2019
Enjoy the world of KIRIN with an interactive attraction and exhibition at the Yokohama Redbrick Warehouse!
In 2018, the Kanpai Exhibition was held to celebrated 130 years of Kirin Beer making and the 90th anniversary of Kirin Lemon. The theme of the second exhibition is "Wish You Good Luck!".
Ever since Kirin was born in the Yamate district of Yokohama, it has been part of people's lives and focused on the ultimate "kanpai" (the Japanese word for "Cheers!" in a drinking toast) moments treasured by all. At these moments of good cheer, we wish everyone good luck.
The symbol of Kirin, a mythical creature KIRIN, is a manifestation of this wish. The legendary KIRIN is said to be a messenger of good luck.
The Kanpai Exhibition 2019 is a participatory exhibition that conveys wishes of good luck through the KIRIN.
Know, Find out, Touch, Play, and Drink.
The Kanapi Exhibition 2019 is made up of 3 rooms and 2 interactive contents.
- Room 1: Born in YOKOHAMA!
- Room 2: Good Luck with Your Life
- Room 3: Good Luck Park
- Interactive Wall: Exhibition on Kirin' s history that can be touched
- Interactive Table "Kanpai Hall": Experience "kanpai" with the attraction of light and sound. Various beers and drinks are served at an extra cost.
<Dates> June 24(Mon.) to September 1(Sun.), 2019
- Weekdays: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm (Last entry 6 pm)
- Sat., Sun., Holidays: 11:00 am to 9:00 pm (Last entry 8 pm)
<Venue> 3F Hall, Yokohama Redbrick Warehouse 1st Building
<Admission> Free (beers and drinks at extra cost, apart from 400 yen)
June 24(Mon.) to September 1(Sun.), 2019
Admission Free (beers and drinks at extra cost, apart from 400 yen)