Enjoy KIMONO experience in Yokohama, the first harbor city introduced to the world as the gateway to Japan.
YOKOHAMA KIMONO STATION is a Kimono rental store located on the M1 floor of Silk Center Building in Yamashita area. You can choose from over 50 different kinds of Kimono, Hakama, and Fulisode. A professional fitter will dress you and you will be ready for a day out with Kimono!
<Types of KIMONO>
- KIMONO: Town style Kimono to enjoy strolling around the city.
- HAKAMA: A unique type of Kimono which is like over-skirt, thus easy to move.
- FULISODE: It is a top formal dress for female with a charm of elegant pattern and rich texture of silk.
<How to rent a Kimono>
- Make a reservation: We ask that you make an advanced booking via email.
YOKOHAMA KIMONO STATION EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please lete us know:
-Type of KIMONO, number of people, preferred reservation date & time,
name, email address, gender, height, and shoe size of each participants.
2. Meet in Kimono Station in Silk Center
3. Choose your own Kimono
4. Get Dressed: A professional fitter will dress you to look your best.
5. Free Time: Enjoy a stroll around town in your Kimono.
6. Return: Please return to KIMONO STAION no later than 5:30pm.
*Prices include tax, full set of Kimono, Obi sash, Kimono underwear, Tabi socks, bags, Kimono slippers, and dress fitting.
- KIMONO 5,500 yen
- YUKATA (summer) 5,500 yen
- HAKAMA 9,000 yen
- FULISODE 14,500 yen and up (depends on the fabric)
- KIMONO 5,500 yen and up
- YUKATA(summer) 5,500 yen
- KIMONO 3,500 yen
- YUKATA (summer) 3,500 yen